To provide accessible, cost effective, high quality, comprehensive health care to all persons, regardless
of their socio-economic circumstances.
To continue to provide patient centered, integrated outpatient care in a technologically advanced,
financially secure and compassionate environment.
TCCH will strive to be a valued leader in primary health care, improving the quality of life in IRC through exceptional primary care, education and community collaboration efforts.
- Compassion – treating everyone with dignity and gentleness, as a loved family member.
- Advocacy – going the extra yard for an individual or group, to meet their needs today and tomorrow.
- Respect – listening and responding in a caring and culturally appropriate manner, even when difficult.
- Excellence – striving to do our best in everything we do, learning and ‘going the extra mile’ every
- Support – understanding that needs come in many forms, and something as simple as removing a
pebble form a shoe will allow an individual to go very far.