Affordable Behavioral and Mental Health Therapy
Treasure Coast Community Health provides services for children, couples, families and individuals focusing on total wellness. Our facility offers a low cost sliding fee discount and accepts most insurances. We are here to help.
- The loss of a loved one, experiencing grief
- Need help with an emotional child/difficult behavior
- Feeling sad, depressed
- Low motivation
- Difficulty focusing
- Overwhelmed by economic stress
- Existing mental health diseases, i.e., bipolar disorder
- Having relationship or family difficulties.
Behavioral Health Services
- Child/Adolescent counseling
- Treatment for children with ADHD
- Individuals and families
- Psychiatric medication management
- Psychiatric and counseling services
- Emergency mental health and traumatic stress
- Medication management for substance use disorder
- Individual and family counseling for eating disorders
Substance Use Disorders
Addiction is a brain disease. There is no shame in asking for help.
TCCH case managers and board-certified providers can help you recover. Vivitrol and Suboxon are available for patients with alcohol and opioid addictions. Call today and start living the life you desire. 772-257-8224.